- this action sharpens 150 frames (or less).
- click here if you don’t know how to use an action.
- download (it would be nice if you liked this post)
- action example:
I hope you like it :)
requested pinkish psd → (mf)
→ psd #40 by completeresources, anon requested for a pinkish psd so here it is, it works really well on appearances including red carpets, it also contains vibrance, and settings may require adjusting according to the pictures.
Please remember to like/reblog this post if you download! Do not redistribute and claim as your own.
Sharpening Action Without ‘Convert To Timeline Animation’ + Tutorial
like/reblog if you download!
Hey, hi, hello!
Until just a few weeks ago I was using ps cs 6 and spent MONTHS looking for a way to sharpen my gif without sharpening each layer separately since my version didn’t have the little ‘convert to timeline animation’ button and therefore the whole ‘convert for smart filters’ thing didn’t work either.
By now I downloaded the cs 5 extended version with the timeline animation button but I still know that it was a huge pain in the ass that I didn’t have that option. but after some time I made an action for myself, that allowed me to sharpen up to 69 layers and now I decided to share it.
So here’s a quick tutorial on how to use the action. [behind the cut]
Ever had a gif that was 80 frames and you had to sharpen every frame, one by one? Well here is your solution! Follow these simple steps and you’ll be making gifs in no time.
- In this tutorial i assume you already know how to make a gif.
- I use Photoshop CS5.
- The images are in Spanish but i think you can understand them.
- Please like the post if you think the tutorial has been useful.
- Final result:
This is just another quick guide on coloring. It works best if you want to go for a dark & grainy sort of look.
Since everyone has been asking, here is a simple colourful psd that I have been using on all my icons lately! It’s pretty much just a base and has a small simple tutorial on how I do the coloured parts.
I would appreciate it if you like this post if you download.
- tutorial asked by nhu-dles
- i use ps cs5
- basic knowledge of gifs is required (here’s a tutorial on how to make gifs if you don’t know)
- making this is the easiest thing ever trust me
- please like or reblog if this helped