PSD 07 BY ALLTOOCOLOURINGS.
- Adjust brightness if needed.
- For gifs, should work on caps too.
Like or reblog if downloading please. (x)
Some anons asked me how I made this gifset. I would post a PSD but each colouring was specific to the scenes I giffed so I’ll just go through the process of how I coloured them :)
(All my blue gifs are over 1MB so I’ll just use a picture)
Typography Masterpost by swifth
- Principles for Combining Typefaces
- How to Create a Retro Style Poster
- How to Create a Spectrum Poster Design
- How to Design a Classic Serif Poster
- How to Design a Simple Textured Typography Poster
- How to Create a Broken Plate Typography Effect
- How to Create a Retro Folded Typography
- How to Create a Water Typography Effect
- How to Create a Milk Typography Effect
3. Textures / Backgrounds:
4. Color Palettes:
+ Looking for inspiration?
So this is a very detail tutorial! Including how I came up with the idea, doing basic research, helpful websites,and looking for suitable textures/fonts, along with sometips I can give to improve yourself. I hope this can help you next time you want to make a typography!
PACK OF SERIES #1
This pack contains 4 psds for: Teen Wolf, Pretty Little Liars, Glee and My mad fat diary. The pack is in format rar. Please, like or reblog if you downloading, and don’t repost. Thank you! :)
psd number one hundred and thirty six - download
please like/reblog before downloading and do not claim as your own
I was asked to make a color porn tutorial and decided to give it a try, so I hope this helps. In this tutorial I’ll show you how to enhance one color already in the image
and how to make a color not originally in the image appear
PSD 14 BY ICONS-TORN.
theme 22 by caskisses
- 8 custom links (you don’t have to use all of them, though)
- hover tags
- any sized sidebar image
- 500px posts
- custom cursor (some here)
- custom background
- custom hover tags
- optional banner on the top (some here)
- optional cursor sparkles
- optional infinite scroll
- optional lazy load
- optional scroll to top button (some here)
- optional blurry links on hover
- optional falling images (some here)
like/reblog if using!